Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying Replica Shirts.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Do you still but your teams replica shirts, if you dont want age did you stop buying them, and why.

To be honest im defiantly not going to buy my teams this season because the £40 price tag puts me off:censored:

And personally i think getting a players name or numbers on your back is pointless, completly pointless, unless its your name/nickname

Your Thoughts.:thumbsup:

daz.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gave up with the "tacky" Skint transfer that falls apart after three washes

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Probably won't bother buying any more of the new style replica kits, but there are a few retro shirts available from Toffs that I have an eye on.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am 36 and still by them and have WARDY on the back.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I still buy them, I was going to stop buying them a couple of years back, but then I realised that I have every shirt since 1988 (apart from one, due a good deed), so I just keep buying them to add to the collection. I now have 20 years worth of shirts

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Do you still but your teams replica shirts, if you dont want age did you stop buying them, and why.

To be honest im defiantly not going to buy my teams this season because the £40 price tag puts me off:censored:

And personally i think getting a players name or numbers on your back is pointless, completly pointless, unless its your name/nickname

Your Thoughts.:thumbsup:

daz.

When you say 'my team'.. are you referring to Spurs or the Albion? Just so's i know...

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I buy them because it gives money to the club. But the last few have been such sh*te quality.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
replica shirts are a way to support your club, to help fund them. anyone with some idiological objection to them doesnt seem to be getting that. if someone says its commerciallism, yes it is, whats your point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here