Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buy your Nan a watch for Christmas

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tell you what why don't you just give us all a lethal injection and get rid of the lot of us

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I'm an Old Git and I notice that young people can't stand up on public transport and push past me to grab a seat, then they stand up in front of me at football. Next person to chant "Stand up if you hate Palace" gets a Zimmer frame round their ears.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Blimey! You are really grumpy lately!

In 40 years or so, you will be taking your dog in the car!

It's work stress Al! It's not the fact that they're taking their dog in the car, it's the fact that they do it during rush hour when they could just wait half an hour and reduce the traffic for both of us. The same goes for going to the supermarket or whatever.

I certainly won't be taking my dog in the car because I can't stand dogs and would be quite happy if the didn't exist.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Have all week to go shopping but decide to walk round on Saturday at 1mph....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
A few years ago they talked about having a "fast lane" on Oxford street. Sounded like a great idea to me, but never happened.

If it's as well observed as the cycle lane on the seafront then there probably isn't a lot of point

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Those old people looking for a free ride or discount are apparently known as "twirlies" by drivers and ticket office staff. As in "Am I too early to get a...."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here