Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The Scouse Seagulls are hoping to make the trip and potentially have two new members. Is it possibly to buy them tickets without fan numbers? Can’t even remember how to get a fan number, do you just apply / add new member? Does it cost any money?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Scouse Seagulls are hoping to make the trip and potentially have two new members. Is it possibly to buy them tickets without fan numbers? Can’t even remember how to get a fan number, do you just apply / add new member? Does it cost any money?

They go on general sale tomorrow so you obviously don’t need to be an Albion+ member (the one you have to pay for) but you need a membership number and name for each away ticket I think…….only one ticket per member can be bought

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbi...ude&page=usercontent/documents/html/help.html

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
See Burnley tickets are on general sale now and still over 200 available. No season ticket or MyAlbion+ needed so hopefully some Northern fans that don't normally get to games have a chance to attend.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Out of interest, has anyone actually received their tickets? Are they being sent out or emailed?

Not had mine yet and ordered in first sale window.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sales don’t look the best for this, sold block 17 and still a few left in block 9 which I believe is all that has been on sale. 11 is the wheelchair area

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I’m going solo, can anyone recommend anywhere to park?

Just Park app or the cricket ground

Screenshot_20210809-183719.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here