Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Blocks 2 and 18 went on sale first and sold out

Hope not, I’m in block 10.

Strange I booked a ticket in Block 10 at 9am on the first day of release

Yep, blocks 2, 10 and 18 went on sale first, then block 17. All of those are sold out. Block 9 has 86 seats left and perhaps block 1 (under 9) will be made available before Saturday.

Okay, proven wrong. Looks like a fairly healthy number going then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You combining this with another holiday? :whistle:

Of course, I’ve always wanted to go to Burnley after reading about it in Condé Nast Traveller. Very much looking forward to sampling the local culture, the boutique hotel I have found that was highly recommended on ‘Secret Escapes’ and I’m also hoping to find a nice little bistro for a post-match supper. I’m also going to book a City Tour for Sunday morning to make sure I don’t miss any part of the rich history and architecture.

So excited.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Of course, I’ve always wanted to go to Burnley after reading about it in Condé Nast Traveller. Very much looking forward to sampling the local culture, the boutique hotel I have found that was highly recommended on ‘Secret Escapes’ and I’m also hoping to find a nice little bistro for a post-match supper. I’m also going to book a City Tour for Sunday morning to make sure I don’t miss any part of the rich history and architecture.

So excited.

Sigh! Lucky sod :D

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

So excited.

Just the thought that it might possibly be there made me have a quick look!
Capture.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone who watched Channel 5 at 9 tonight will have seen "Call the Bailiffs: Time to Pay Up", which involved the landlord of The Royal Dyche pub (a stones throw from Turf Moor) getting a visit from some local enforcement officers with a court order over an unpaid debt to the council, which he'd allowed to fester to the point where the High Court had to issue a writ to finally get him to face up to it.

Quite an entertaining show. Doesn't do many favours for the Burnley tourist board, mind.

fb-home-fans-only-royal-dyche-burnley-min.jpg

Last edited:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
For those interested about Burnley and their covid regs, this was posted on their site yesterday about the match on Saturday:

Covid 19 info for home and visiting supporters
In line with Government guidance, we welcome supporters to follow Covid-19 health guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus. We encourage the wearing of a facemask and ask you to carefully consider your travel to the stadium. You are welcome to bring personal sanitisers with you - there will be extra sanitiser stations available on matchday.

In line with normal ticketing policy we would ask that all supporters bring some form of photo ID with them on matchday (drivers licence, work ID, student ID or blue badge).

As we write, there are currently no requirements to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test to gain entry to this match

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
For those interested about Burnley and their covid regs, this was posted on their site yesterday about the match on Saturday:

Covid 19 info for home and visiting supporters
In line with Government guidance, we welcome supporters to follow Covid-19 health guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus. We encourage the wearing of a facemask and ask you to carefully consider your travel to the stadium. You are welcome to bring personal sanitisers with you - there will be extra sanitiser stations available on matchday.

In line with normal ticketing policy we would ask that all supporters bring some form of photo ID with them on matchday (drivers licence, work ID, student ID or blue badge).

As we write, there are currently no requirements to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test to gain entry to this match

If there are no names on the tickets why would you need ID?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here