[Albion] Burnley match

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The OP's friend might have been one of the thousands of people who had already signed up to the sharing scheme or they might have already been a A+ member.
Horses for courses.
Anyway doesn't matter for me and i'm pretty certain for you ...as we're both going. Makes a welcome change from threads from people explaining why they're not. !

I'm not going because of the complaining of Albion fans about not having an adequate striker.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm betting that Burnley try to get the game called off because of the difficulty of travelling during Storm Eunice.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm betting that Burnley try to get the game called off because of the difficulty of travelling during Storm Eunice.

If there wasn't such a backlog of fixtures due to Covid they might have previously stood a chance of getting it postponed.

I reckon the Premier League will tell them to drive down instead of flying.
If so, Big Sean won't be happy.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The extra block in the South Stand only recently went on sale as Burnley must have returned most of their tickets.

Have I got this right? Burnley may have returned a block of unsold tickets a few days before the match.
And yet according to PB we (Albion) have to pay in advance for all away tickets and can not return any.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If there wasn't such a backlog of fixtures due to Covid they might have previously stood a chance of getting it postponed.

They should be able to drive down and avoid the weather red zone which is between 10am and 3pm today in the South East.

Get on yer coach, Sean

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have I got this right? Burnley may have returned a block of unsold tickets a few days before the match.
And yet according to PB we (Albion) have to pay in advance for all away tickets and can not return any.

Barber was referring to cup games, which are different to league games.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seats are selling slowly but steadily. Might actually just get to Exchange tomorrow pm - but more likely then that Barber will discover a few more hard to shift seats in S and SE.

I rather think thats the remit of Jenny Gower, Head of Ticketing & Supporter Services.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Lets all hope that their journey is a long and arduous one beset by multiple road closures and delays, and their sleep tonight will be interrupted by the sound of falling trees.

Their players will be far too knackered to play football. :p

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

They still point at planes in Burnley.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Had the game been today, I doubt it would have gone ahead.

Tomorrow should be fine. They won't want Burnley to fall another game behind

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
They still point at planes in Burnley.

Especially if they've paid for it to display a banner.

500.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Burnley will be desperate to play us in this kind of weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports