Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley...I mean Burnley for christ sake!

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
Burnley disgusts me, their horrible little northern slum is full of dirty poor people.

Thankfully they live a long way away from people such as ourselves.

Their football team is racist as well, think they have only one, maybe two players of colour.

HATE

caskey... caskey..... is that you?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Burnley disgusts me, their horrible little northern slum is full of dirty poor people.

Thankfully they live a long way away from people such as ourselves.

Their football team is racist as well, think they have only one, maybe two players of colour.

HATE

You got banned as "Humbleclaret" (sic) for gloating and trolling. Now you're back, trolling again. What a sad specimen you are - creating fake profiles on a rival club's forum when you should be out on the piss. Loser.

EDIT: You really are quite stupid, aren't you, Sean? Far, far too easy to find your real name, address, employer etc on the Internet. Stay away, please, Sean.

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You got banned as "Humbleclaret" (sic) for gloating and trolling. Now you're back, trolling again. What a sad specimen you are - creating fake profiles on a rival club's forum when you should be out on the piss. Loser.

We haven't had a Jamie for ages. Care to share his personal details so we can do some digging?

Apr 22, 2016

We know who he is on our forums, because he bragged about being "humbleclaret" in a post, and he's a **** on our forums too.

EDIT: You really are quite stupid, aren't you, Sean? Far, far too easy to find your real name, address, employer etc on the Internet. Stay away, please, Sean.

This is out of order. Ban him for being an utter c*nt, absolutely, but to make this kind of barely-veiled threat to use his perfectly legal online idiocy against him offline is far more scummy than anything he has done.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I don't give a shit about Butnley, they are a bit of a premier league embarrassment I'd imagine. A bit like Bournemouth. But there's nothing 'plucky' about spending money. Still, I personally don't care. Whatever. It's a BHAFC forum do I have a right to comment on any thread. I don't go on the Burnley forum. fAcT

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
We know who he is on our forums, because he bragged about being "humbleclaret" in a post, and he's a **** on our forums too.

This is out of order. Ban him for being an utter c*nt, absolutely, but to make this kind of barely-veiled threat to use his perfectly legal online idiocy against him offline is far more scummy than anything he has done.

The intent, as I made clear when he was initially banned and again when he has been banned a second time, is simply to get him to stop posting. NSC is a very large, diverse community of folk who (with the exception of about 15, barely-tolerated by many, fans of rival clubs) have only one thing in common - supporting BHAFC. Your fellow fan has done the equivalent of walking into a home pub, handed out leaflets with his name and address, and then started mouthing off. He's a complete idiot. Thus far, I suspect we don't disagree much.

Where we might is now: my primary responsibility as a mod is to try to help maintain a balanced, happy online community for BHAFC fans to discuss pretty much any topic. Rival fans who troll and are allowed to continue to troll are, imo, the quickest way for the equilibrium to be unbalanced. There are many NSC users who want the listing rights of all rival fans, irrespective of their intent, either removed immediately or only allowed to post in an "away" section (as the Palace forum does). The board's policy is currently to allow away fans to post, but to maintain a very close watchful eye on the content of their posts and to act swiftly and decisively if they post stuff designed to upset the equilibrium. You imply that what I did was illegal - it's not. Scummy? Debatable - I note that you're the only poster who has complained; I note too that you're a fan of the same club as the idiot. Hmmm. It's just possible that we have different perspectives.

Lastly - our pub, our rules. Don't like the rules? You know where the door is. Seriously - there's no implied threat here; I'm merely pointing out that no-one has forced you to sign up to a rival club's forum and start posting. If that's what floats your boat, then so be it, but honestly, you're in no position to start throwing your weight around.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There's something quite hilarious in rival football fans comparing countryside.

If Torquay United fans could see Pendle Hill from their homes, then no doubt they would be in the Premier League as well.

We'll be arguing about who has the best Tarmac next. :lolol:

Some days NSC does turn into T'wat central .

Infact, most days

Apr 5, 2016
The intent, as I made clear when he was initially banned and again when he has been banned a second time, is simply to get him to stop posting. NSC is a very large, diverse community of folk who (with the exception of about 15, barely-tolerated by many, fans of rival clubs) have only one thing in common - supporting BHAFC. Your fellow fan has done the equivalent of walking into a home pub, handed out leaflets with his name and address, and then started mouthing off. He's a complete idiot. Thus far, I suspect we don't disagree much.

Where we might is now: my primary responsibility as a mod is to try to help maintain a balanced, happy online community for BHAFC fans to discuss pretty much any topic. Rival fans who troll and are allowed to continue to troll are, imo, the quickest way for the equilibrium to be unbalanced. There are many NSC users who want the listing rights of all rival fans, irrespective of their intent, either removed immediately or only allowed to post in an "away" section (as the Palace forum does). The board's policy is currently to allow away fans to post, but to maintain a very close watchful eye on the content of their posts and to act swiftly and decisively if they post stuff designed to upset the equilibrium. You imply that what I did was illegal - it's not. Scummy? Debatable - I note that you're the only poster who has complained; I note too that you're a fan of the same club as the idiot. Hmmm. It's just possible that we have different perspectives.

Lastly - our pub, our rules. Don't like the rules? You know where the door is. Seriously - there's no implied threat here; I'm merely pointing out that no-one has forced you to sign up to a rival club's forum and start posting. If that's what floats your boat, then so be it, but honestly, you're in no position to start throwing your weight around.

I'm not particularly bothered about the idiot either, but just to make you aware that you could get yourself in big trouble under the data protection act.

By the way IT what was his username on Burnley forums?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:shutup:
It's bad enough having so many Burnley fans lording it on here, now they are trying to tell us how to run the show. :wozza:

Not much happening on the Blackburn forum I guess.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
:shutup:
It's bad enough having so many Burnley fans lording it on here, now they are trying to tell us how to run the show. :wozza:

Not much happening on the Blackburn forum I guess.
I'm starting to find it hard to follow who is a Middlesbrough fan, and who is a Burnley fan unless the username has an obvious clue in it :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm starting to find it hard to follow who is a Middlesbrough fan, and who is a Burnley fan unless the username has an obvious clue in it :lolol:

image.jpg

All the Burnley fans should be made to use this as an avatar. :whistle:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The shares in Pringles have doubled since this thread started some quality playground bickering keep it up....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not particularly bothered about the idiot either, but just to make you aware that you could get yourself in big trouble under the data protection act.

By the way IT what was his username on Burnley forums?

You think I don't know where the limits of the Act are? Bless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here