Mar 15, 2011
3057967469_9219cf11e7.jpg

BRO

:lol: :bowdown:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

But I do think it is wrong of the council to close the guy down. If it is down to fan noise,does the other refreshment van only serve quiet customers? Both in the same place outside the station, sounds like the little van didn't like the competition.
So are there 2 vans, both with licenses to sell food there? If so, how are the council able to stop them?

Interestingly the last thread this guy posted was along the lines of "Got da shitz afta eatin a burga frm wsu"
What a f***ing wanker.

Something along the lines of:

"I run a burger van at the Amex, trying to profiteer from the Albion's success. Please help me to do so. I'll be doing all I can, right down to a bit of industrial sabotage, spreading rumours about the quality and safety of the stadium food".
Except it was more sneaky than that.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
E-coli waiting to happen with these independent burger vans.

The only ones I eat are Uncle Sams, Burger King and inside football grounds apart from Chesterfield who gave me the shits travelling home.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To the OP - A lot of Albion fans use your van and as such would be sorry to see it go. I'm sure many would be delighted to add support to any petition you have going to try and keep you in place serving match day punters.

There really wasn't any need to pretend to be a punter of the van who just happened to know about the petition and try to post details here. As you've subsequently discovered, it wasn't the right approach.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wonder if he actually types like that or was just going deep cover trying to fit in with all the stupid football fans?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I had a pie from there once. 6 months later...BOOM! got herpes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here