Burger stall at falmer station

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
any one had 1 i had 1 the other day lovely got talking to the bloke there any 1 want to sign his petiton go ahead

Kool yeah i had 1 and i had the one wiv the cheese on it and it was a really good 1 i really like burgers wiv the cheese on and i think we should all sign the petrition because the burgers were well good and im gonna put it on my twitter whos with me

#ilikeburgersandtheyarewelltastybeforethefootball

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Mmmmmm Sounds like a bit of advertising going on. But I do think it is wrong of the council to close the guy down. If it is down to fan noise,does the other refreshment van only serve quiet customers? Both in the same place outside the station, sounds like the little van didn't like the competition.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Kool yeah i had 1 and i had the one wiv the cheese on it and it was a really good 1 i really like burgers wiv the cheese on and i think we should all sign the petrition because the burgers were well good and im gonna put it on my twitter whos with me

#ilikeburgersandtheyarewelltastybeforethefootball

I'm a vegetarian

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
any one had 1 i had 1 the other day lovely got talking to the bloke there any 1 want to sign his petiton go ahead

French? (n'est-ce pas?)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
MY daughter has her first Amex cheese burger on Tuesday night.

She said it could have been a bit hotter but other than that she really enjoyed it.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I must be getting old, because when I see (ahem) sentences like that, with poor spelling and non-existant grammar, I struggle to understand what the poster is trying to say.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
To be fair, I saw an AMEX burger the other day and it looked wet, limp and generally very unhappy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I must be getting old, because when I see (ahem) sentences like that, with poor spelling and non-existant grammar, I struggle to understand what the poster is trying to say.

Something along the lines of:

"I run a burger van at the Amex, trying to profiteer from the Albion's success. Please help me to do so. I'll be doing all I can, right down to a bit of industrial sabotage, spreading rumours about the quality and safety of the stadium food".

Hope this helps.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

With bad English, bad grammar, bad spelling and no punctuation, I'm not surprised.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
3057967469_9219cf11e7.jpg

BRO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports