Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Building works

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
My son was at the Amex yesterday and sent me a picture. All the seats to the left of the tunnel have been removed as they are building a new restaurant i would guess in the concourse. Sorry don't know how to add the piccy but have tried
IMG-20221115-WA0000.jpg

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I am guessing we might be copying what spurs have done whereby the number layers tunnel is glass on both sides & their is a lounge / restaurant backing onto it so you can see the players coming in and out and obviously charge a premium for that .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My son was at the Amex yesterday and sent me a picture. All the seats to the left of the tunnel have been removed as they are building a new restaurant i would guess in the concourse. Sorry don't know how to add the piccy but have tried
Dont suppose he saw the coat rail, which I asked for almost 10 years ago now, going in did he?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"First, the initial construction phase for our new tunnel club, a new experiential hospitality experience that will take fans to the very heart of our matchday football operations in the tunnel area, with seats behind our dugouts; secondly to prepare for upgrades and improvements to our club branding and signage around the stadium; and thirdly to prepare for works to introduce new outdoor food, drink and entertainment facilities at the Amex,"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My son was at the Amex yesterday and sent me a picture. All the seats to the left of the tunnel have been removed as they are building a new restaurant i would guess in the concourse. Sorry don't know how to add the piccy but have triedView attachment 153729
Hmmm very interesting, if not a tad alarming, as my seat is just to the right of that pic. I wonder what l will find when l next return on New Year's Eve?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Was mentioned in The Athletic:

Brighton are also using the break to spruce up the Amex with upgraded branding and signage.

Projects include work starting on a new tunnel club (a hospitality experience in the tunnel area with seats behind the dugouts), and preparations for new food, drink and entertainment outlets outside the ground.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hmmm very interesting, if not a tad alarming, as my seat is just to the right of that pic. I wonder what l will find when l next return on New Year's Eve?
Plastic tunnel clubbers right next to you?

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
"First, the initial construction phase for our new tunnel club, a new experiential hospitality experience that will take fans to the very heart of our matchday football operations in the tunnel area, with seats behind our dugouts; secondly to prepare for upgrades and improvements to our club branding and signage around the stadium; and thirdly to prepare for works to introduce new outdoor food, drink and entertainment facilities at the Amex,"

Oh good, I always like my experiences to be experiential.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic…the new Bates/Abramovitch lounge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here