Buckleys winner from stream

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Simply amazing, 2 players coming off the bench & linking up like that, pure class.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
And the mini charge past the stewards by those fans - class!

I was one of those who charged, was such a brilliant moment!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was one of those who charged, was such a brilliant moment!

Great stuff - keep it going - the passion from every fan looked great. Who said there were loads of people who'd never followed or watched the Albion before? I don't think there's that many!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm gonna have Berkly on the back of my shirt.

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
To see a better quality go to bbciplayer and watch the 12 minute highlights from The football league show.. The quality is top notch and must say I have watched already 5 times!!! what a game, what an atmosphere and what a day!!! Thank you Tony et al:)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Waptoomasera! Waptoomasera Oooouuuaaaaa! WEEL BERKLAY!"

PLEASE hire this bloke for Seagulls Player. Who needs to understand what he's saying with commentary like that?

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Will Berkley, love the commentary and the fans pouring off the stand being held back by the stewards what scenes, what drama, what a frickin' brilliant day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great stuff - keep it going - the passion from every fan looked great. Who said there were loads of people who'd never followed or watched the Albion before? I don't think there's that many!

a few-maybe 2,000 tops,the rest are lapsed........love the video,watched about 15 times-love it.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
This video shows the lovely move from the back from the 2nd. Stunning goal, no wonder Gus was dancing. Thanks for the upload, shame you couldn't leave more celebrations in it before cutting into the (not so effective) slo mo.

Not my video, its my brothers but thanks I'll pass on the advice:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports