Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have just watched that 12 times!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Loving the fan in that video who desperately runs down to where the players are celebrating, defying the stewards - only to ignore the players and celebrate madly into the camera. Great stuff.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I love the massive roar when Noone plays the pass to Buckley, fantastic scenes.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Hoskins was fit today, Buckley might not have made the bench !

Glad hes of to a flyer, will become a big player for us, maybe even centrally.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
That people is one of the best goals i've seen by the Albion. ( in 30 years ) !!!!

The vision/pass from Noone was sublime. The run from Buckley blistering and the cool finish was the icing on the cake !!!

That for me was the best game experience for me in donkey years. HAPPY DAYS !!!! Still buzzing from a very memorable day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Noone & will doubling up on the left,nice through ball,and what's that word for the finish? nonchoolant? nice & cool.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have just watched that 12 times!

Funny,the more i watch it,the more i watch it,i think already it is my fav all time Albion clip.

D

Deleted member 18477

If Hoskins was fit today, Buckley might not have made the bench !

Glad hes of to a flyer, will become a big player for us, maybe even centrally.

for me he has to play down the wing. to have lualua, noone and buckley to choose from... wow. so much pace. after today id say we need a centre back for cover, maybe short term loan deal? centre midfielder to boss the game. dicker is either brilliant or like today a tad off the boil. bridcutt is good and sparrow wasnt great. i'd like to see us play 4-4-2 most of the time. especially at home!

keeper and defence pick themselves then...
midfield - buckley/noone - dicker/new midfielder - bridcutt - noone/lualua
strikers - CMS - hoskins/barnes

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
That is superb...just wish I could turn the volume up a bit but I don't want to interrupt the missus watching Harry Potter. The Will Berkley pronuncation reminds me of that Norwegian commentator...you know the one...Maggie Thatcher, Lord Beaverbrook etc. your boys took one hell of a beating!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That is superb...just wish I could turn the volume up a bit but I don't want to interrupt the missus watching Harry Potter. The Will Berkley pronuncation reminds me of that Norwegian commentator...you know the one...Maggie Thatcher, Lord Beaverbrook etc. your boys took one hell of a beating!

It does,it's great,worth a bounce on yet another visit to this thread:rock:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what a pass and what a finish, Dicks bar showed the replays of all the goals for about 30 mins after the game, his first strike was superb as well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Me and my son are in that video. - Brilliant feeling after that goal.

I love the old bloke with the scarf celebrate with the players! And the mini charge past the stewards by those fans - class!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I love the massive roar when Noone plays the pass to Buckley, fantastic scenes.

The " Go On!!!!!" followed by every man woman and child gasping for breath before Buckley cooly slips it passed the kepper to let Brighton and Hove Albion let out an almighty roar.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
97 1/2 minutes on the clock!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here