Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buckley to Norwich for 5.5m?......

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
Met Mr Buckley today, what a nice guy. Talked about his injury and said he wasn't going anywhere, what else could he say?

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Rumours in 1901 Saturday about this, hope that where its came from and not true. Cannot continue to sell top young players no matter how good business.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I believe he means Steve Austin - for which we will need another million on top of the 5 million for Buckley

Big target man with presence?

austin_1596621a.jpg

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
junk site ...... fantasy stuff so not worried but if we do sell it wont be to norwich who dont need a winger or for that much money

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
f*** that for a game of soldiers. He's one to cling to. Other people we can release to raise funds for other buys, but he seems irreplaceable to me right now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the small off-chance this is true, can all opinions stay here.

We wouldn't want another Noonegate.

Everybody pretty much unanimous that it's a good deal.
Then 6 months later saying they were dead set against it, and they knew it was a mistake, and they wrote it at the time.

Obviously it works visa-versa for the odd few dead set against the deal, at any price.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Buckers is exactly the sort of player we should be buying and keeping - not selling on. Yes £5.5m is good financial business, but just who would we get to replace him and how much would we have to spend? It doesn't make footballing sense to me. Buckers will help us get to, and keep us in, the Premiership. We need him on board
Absolutely this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here