Buckley to Norwich for 5.5m?......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
It's total rubbish if its from that site, if it were true then that's great business and we could replace him with that sum of money. I mean he's pretty injury prone and we won without him at the weekend so wouldn't be the end of the world.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That's the Wenger bean-counter attitude of getting an erection about money in the bank,

whereas
Fergie, Mancini, Abramovic, Malkay Mackay, Bruce, Mowbray .... Concentrate on keeping their best players, adding to them and achieving SUCCESS ON THE FIELD.

I prefer the latter 100%.

Beckham, Ronaldo to Ferguson.

The rest? Don't really count, Mancini only in job a short time, Abramovic is an owner, Mackay and Mowbray mmmm, Bruce, now you are being f**king silly!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If Liverpool are supposedly about to throw £6m at Blackpool for a kid who has played about 30 senior pro matches in the championship then why would we accept less from another premiership club for an established, proven championship player?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Think he'll be running down the wings for me (and you) for a while yet...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
IF it was true we would have to take it

3 million plus Bennett would be outstanding business

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bennett is more consistant and less injury prone.

Love Buckley and think that price is about right BUT just shows how much we were ripped off on Bennett :(

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Bennett is more consistant and less injury prone.

Love Buckley and think that price is about right BUT just shows how much we were ripped off on Bennett :(

We have no proof Bennett would be more consistent in the Championship - although I think I've only recently realised how much we have missed him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports