[Football] BT Sport saying our atmoshere 'non existent'

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

Home atmosphere shite due to only 10 goals all year! Nothing at all to cheer about!!
Potter needs to sort it!

So what is the point in going if we have that attitude?

We all know we lack a top goal scorer, what do we want at home 3 goals a game?

We need to back our boys as if we would if we were in the bottom 3 IMO.

kevsbha

Sep 29, 2019
Don't forget the bt pundits are sitting behind triple glazing and in a sound proof room so the little darlings don't get cold and wet

D

Deleted member 2719

Er no, I'm saying that at every 12.30ko I watch the atmosphere is totally flat for the most part

So every fan can't get out of bed.:lolol:

Personally, that is a good time for me to be up for it.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
So what is the point in going if we have that attitude?

We all know we lack a top goal scorer, what do we want at home 3 goals a game?

We need to back our boys as if we would if we were in the bottom 3 IMO.

To be fair, we could have Salah playing for us and nothing would change. We no longer make chances to score from! At least last year we made chances. We have gone backwards in the last few months!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Renditions of the Maupay song - 4 x 45 seconds, sung with gusto.

A couple of short-lived Al-b-on’s and the NS block C niche song.

The rest silence or bad-loser referee hatred (the Amex speciality since August 2017, always someone’s else fault, never us).

All the songs with lyrics, a tune, length and volume came from the South Stand.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Our fans are quiet. Villa home game the same. No noise from the North Stand.

Our players are also quiet.
No leaders in the team vocally either as alluded to by Warren on the BBC

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

No leaders in the team vocally either as alluded to be Warren on the BBC

Our away fans certainly aren't... always been very well supported away from home...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

No leaders in the team vocally either as alluded to be Warren on the BBC

That was absolutely bang on the money. I could hear Liverpool players shouting to each other and giving instructions (van Dijk, Henderson, Robertson especially). Heard absolutely nothing from any of ours.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One thing I will say is if anywhere else was like me at the north end of WSL where the guy one side of me had a thick Scouse accent and just about stopped himself celebrating the goals and the guy the other side taking photos of every Liverpool player that appeared in front of us (neither of whom had been there for the Villa or Burnley games, weirdly) then it's hardly a surprise the atmosphere wasn't great.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
It actually helps to have something to sing/ cheer about. Started off ok, had 10 minutes towards the end. Other than that they controlled the pace of the game which made it rather boring.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
It was the most boring football match I have seen in a long while. Can’t expect the fans to make much noise when served up this crap every home game.

Indeed.

I never thought for one second we were going to score which by definition made me pretty flat.

The football was dull and tedious as well which follows on from the last two home games where we were tonked by opposition we really hoped we would be beating.

When you consistently lose, play badly and don’t score you ain’t gonna get a good atmosphere.

From what I read on here, it doesn’t seem like Potter has lost the fans yet, but if we lose the next two, especially Norwich, I think that may change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Atmosphere is very poor and that in my opinion has something to do with the amount of no show season ticket holders and through the clubs resale scheme the seats are filled by complete strangers.

Previously tickets could be gifted as I did to a couple of the family, who would attend a number of games throughout the season as such they got to know others around them and the atmosphere was better

The away support is a select group owing to the rules around obtaining away tickets means they all know each other and the atmosphere is always buzzing

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Atmosphere is very poor and that in my opinion has something to do with the amount of no show season ticket holders and through the clubs resale scheme the seats are filled by complete strangers.

Previously tickets could be gifted as I did to a couple of the family, who would attend a number of games throughout the season as such they got to know others around them and the atmosphere was better

The away support is a select group owing to the rules around obtaining away tickets means they all know each other and the atmosphere is always buzzing

Maybe but I would counter that it’s poor mainly because we are rubbish at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports