Brum fan bigging up our stewards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
on 606, tonight.

He said they were the best of the season, very happy and friendly.

Although I'm not sure he can be believed as he also said they brought down 4.5k, today :facepalm:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They were excellent today, though to be fair it was the last away game of the season which is always a laugh. Good costumes though

They were VERY loud from where i was. That group of "arabs" at the front were causing quite a few problems and had security guys in front of them most of the game. They never shut up at the station after the match as well.

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
Shame a group of them on the 17.14 back to Brighton let the rest down. Homophobic comments all the way back, they got asked to can it by three separate people as there were lots of young kids and woman on the train, however, they just carried on and on even trying to justify that kids would need to hear it (wtf?).

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I heard him say they had 4.5 thousand - where the hell did he get that from?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Chatted to a group on the platform going back to Lewes just after 6 very complimentary of the Amex and said they fully expected us to go up next year.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thought thy were a tad quiet until thy scored ...found tht bunch at the front funny...they tried to start a conga n failed...the stewards only seemed to get annoyed wen thy started standing on the seats tut! The usual boring 'does your boyfriend know u r here' stuff

On the subject of stewards...I was watching one of the west stand turnstiles today....do thy always frisk u b4 letting u go in...there were also 2 guys with clipboards monitoring everything......some guy came in a skintight spiderman outfit..steward took one look at him shrugged his shoulders n let him pass was so funny

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
That group of "arabs" at the front were causing quite a few problems and had security guys in front of them most of the game.

Immediately after there goal there was a young lass and bloke who looked like they'd been rescued from that group by the steward, they were walked along the front of the stand and then left via the next aisle, the lass looked pretty upset. Was wondering what had happened there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Immediately after there goal there was a young lass and bloke who looked like they'd been rescued from that group by the steward, they were walked along the front of the stand and then left via the next aisle, the lass looked pretty upset. Was wondering what had happened there.
Apparently they only offered 2 camels for her.

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
Anyone see what happened, walked down to the station to get the 6:25 train and quite a few plod there with some bald guy with a bloody face and then arresting some younger lad?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i think what he meant was that they had bought 4.5 thosand down to Brighton on the off chance that they would get in as we had reports of loads in sussex without tickets

my policeman neighbour went today for the first time hoping to get stationed at the ground but he spent all afternoon in the town centre dealing with pissed up Brummies

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Was nice to see the away fans still in the stadium at the time clapped our players on their lap of honour. Shame about the homophobic chants, haven't heard them in ages at the amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports