Bristol City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
This is helping our goal difference...

Unfortunately I don't think our goal difference is going to really affect where we end up at the end of the season. With us it's all about the points, unlike Hull, Burnley and Boro who are all pretty close on goal difference.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unfortunately I don't think our goal difference is going to really affect where we end up at the end of the season. With us it's all about the points, unlike Hull, Burnley and Boro who are all pretty close on goal difference.

Sadly agree. Currently 13 behind Boro, 14 behind Burnley and 18 behind Hull. Would take one helluva swing to claw that back over 13 games.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland

Not if we end up having a bit of a wobble. We might need it to confirm a playoff place.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The BBC website seems to have really speeded up their goal updates. They used to be quite slow but now the goals seem to go up as soon as they go in

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hurrah! 0-4 Hahaha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports