Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
gutted living in Cheltenham I decided to go to Cardiff and not tonight!! what a brilliant way to react from such a defeat, true class that! don't need to keep worrying about other teams results and concentrate on getting those wins

907 good away turnout soon, hope we get over 1000 up at Preston

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Just home... Knockeart was awesome, Murphy not too shabby, Kayal majestic.... Dunk 50 % dire 50% in the right spot at the right time.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
3 aways
1 win 1 draw 1 loss
4 points
F 5 A 4
Not too shabby in the end
One minute I'm up next I'm down then up again, feel like a chumbawamba song

CH's post match rant at Rotherham (as overheard and reported by a Rotherham journalist) must have really hit home. In the 7 games since then (4 away, 3 home) we've gained 16 points and scored 14 goals, which is significant as we didn't score a single goal in the previous 6!

Not getting too carried away; the wins have been against bottom half sides.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
To be honest I thought they played at least as well as us for most of the game, but simply they couldn't score and they couldn't defend, and we could do both. Makes a very big difference.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just home, much better than at Cardiff. My son loved being in among the singers......:lolol:

Great result.

Goodnight

:wave:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
To be honest I thought they played at least as well as us for most of the game, but simply they couldn't score and they couldn't defend, and we could do both. Makes a very big difference.
No way...they looked average at best...Kayal and Knockeart ran the show...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson:

"It was a frustrating night. We huffed and we puffed to try and blow their house down, but theirs was made of brick and ours was made of paper.

"It disappointed me that we ran out of ideas after Brighton's first goal and there are no excuses. We weren't good enough on the night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here