Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would also love to see Bobby back. If not this year, I think we will be beyond his ability given his age. I think it is now or never for him to return.

When people have said about him coming back I have always said that by the time he is ready to come back we will have passed him and he wont be good enough so its now, Jan window or never.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Considering we haven't spent a penny on transfer fees so far (despite most likely a fair whack on signing on fees) and Bloom said our transfer budget would be "the same or possibly higher" than last season, does this mean we still have circa £4 million in the transfer kitty?!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Considering we haven't spent a penny on transfer fees so far (despite most likely a fair whack on signing on fees) and Bloom said our transfer budget would be "the same or possibly higher" than last season, does this mean we still have circa £4 million in the transfer kitty?!

Possibly not, it may also include wages.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Does anyone think Bridge is the alleged "GEM", or is he still to come?

Charlie senior is convinced the GEM has arrived and who is going to tell him, to his face, that it is not Charlie junior. Good luck to junior anyway and does he have all the QPR middle names the old man has?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To judge from our signings thus far, Champions League experience is compulsory.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bozza's tweet, for those who haven't seen it:

"Spectacular" - the word being used to describe another potential ‪#bhafc‬ signing next week. ‪#ExcitingTimes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here