Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Watford now 1215 KO penultimate day

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
Midday is too early for a pie, half time queues will be too long, but can I last until after the game? This needs serious consideration.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great. I'm getting my Open University degree at a ceremony at the Dome at 11am. Half-tempted to sack that off except that I've paid for the Batman gown and everything.

Change your name by deed poll to Abigail A Aardvark, grab that scroll from the Dean, and hop on a bus to the Amex. Simple.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just have to drink after the game instead of before. Such a shame though when its the last home match of season.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
No excuse for the rush to get home crowd then so everybody can stay and give the players some support when they come back out, unlike last year

I'll give them a load of support for what has been a distinctly average season at the best

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is it really a problem? You'll have more time for post-match drinks, and I would imagine the club will open the ground up for drinking too.
With a 3 hour drive in the morning.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Great. I'm getting my Open University degree at a ceremony at the Dome at 11am. Half-tempted to sack that off except that I've paid for the Batman gown and everything.

I have written to the OU to see if they need volunteers for that Saturday at the dome!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
O.......kay.

Instead of getting up for the 6.00 alarm and the 7.11 from Taunton, I'll get up at 9.00, have a leisurely morning and turn the telly on at midday. Bit early for drinking perhaps..........no , perhaps not. Save 30 odd quid on trains ,25 on ticket and probably close to forty on food and drink. Be home well in advance of 22.00, not exhausted.

This is why I gave up the ST. Not enough Saturdays at 3. No prospect of that improving.

My season has now finished. I cannot do weekday games even (esp) on bank holidays. I cannot make any of the away games.

When are the fixtures out ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
O.......kay.

Instead of getting up for the 6.00 alarm and the 7.11 from Taunton, I'll get up at 9.00, have a leisurely morning and turn the telly on at midday. Bit early for drinking perhaps..........no , perhaps not. Save 30 odd quid on trains ,25 on ticket and probably close to forty on food and drink. Be home well in advance of 22.00, not exhausted.

This is why I gave up the ST. Not enough Saturdays at 3. No prospect of that improving.

My season has now finished. I cannot do weekday games even (esp) on bank holidays. I cannot make any of the away games.

When are the fixtures out ?

Good job we never got promoted to the Premier :D ....however i do sympathise with those like you who have to travel so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here