[Albion] Brighton vs Brentford today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Good old Brighton always keeping the fans up to date and informed [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the club's Facebook page there are well over 100 comments with links to streams which of course are malware scams. Really very very poor from the club to not make it very obvious whether there's a stream or not.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
For those with Bet365 accounts, Flashscore says it is showing on there... whether or not that's guff, I don't know!

Still 0-0, fifteen minutes in.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Well. That's my question for the fans forum sorted. Just need to rehearse the 3 minute pre-amble

Can i suggest you start with a few personal details , name , age , NI number maybe .
then launch into a potted history of your personal involvement with the club , be sure to include personal memories favourite player / manager / ground /chairman .
then thank all and sundry for the opportunity to ask your question , be sure at this stage to mention the radio coverage and all those listening at home .
then a small digression into how you travel to the ground etc
finally ask your question not forgetting to say " i am not really sure who to direct this at "
That should do it :D

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Presume the game is either (a) riveting or (b) a snooze-fest, as the admin - other than posting about the kick-off - hasn't given any other updates. Poor.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Can i suggest you start with a few personal details , name , age , NI number maybe .
then launch into a potted history of your personal involvement with the club , be sure to include personal memories favourite player / manager / ground /chairman .
then thank all and sundry for the opportunity to ask your question , be sure at this stage to mention the radio coverage and all those listening at home .
then a small digression into how you travel to the ground etc
finally ask your question not forgetting to say " i am not really sure who to direct this at "
That should do it :D

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports