Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton vs Brentford today

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Maty Ryan's debut was shocking. I forget the opponents in the friendly, but he looked awful. Obviously, he turned around those concerns for a couple of years before his ability dropped off a cliff.

Obviously Michel Kuipers comes to mind too...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Scherpen is two years younger than Sanchez, and has barely played competitive football since joining us. He might not be a long term success but too early to write him off at this point, no?

Hope he gets a good loan and turns it around. Carl Rushworth seems to be the one to watch though as he was highly thought of at Walsall.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Watching the highlights, don’t know how we didn’t score?!

Encisco looks such a talent. I also really like the way Sarmiento moves the ball whenever I watch him, he’s so positive. I liked watching those two warm up together on Saturday, really talented, confident boys with exciting futures at the Albion hopefully.

Although there was not enough of him in the highlights to see, I’m pleased to read Alzate played well too. With the Moder news and Bissouma sale, it looks like he’s going to have a bigger role in the side this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maty Ryan's debut was shocking. I forget the opponents in the friendly, but he looked awful. Obviously, he turned around those concerns for a couple of years before his ability dropped off a cliff.

Obviously Michel Kuipers comes to mind too...

No it wasn't, it was far from shocking as he produced 4 or 5 excellent saves.
Sure waving one in was shocking but Ryan's debut as a whole was anything but shocking.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
No it wasn't, it was far from shocking as he produced 4 or 5 excellent saves.
Sure waving one in was shocking but Ryan's debut as a whole was anything but shocking.

Well, I was shocked by it. It looked like we'd bought a little fella to play in goal who couldn't catch and had the presence of a lifeguard at the Olympics. Then the West Brom match happened and the whole team seemed to click, his relationship with Duffy and Dunk was excellent and he was fantastic for two seasons.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Watching the highlights, don’t know how we didn’t score?!

Encisco looks such a talent. I also really like the way Sarmiento moves the ball whenever I watch him, he’s so positive. I liked watching those two warm up together on Saturday, really talented, confident boys with exciting futures at the Albion hopefully.

Although there was not enough of him in the highlights to see, I’m pleased to read Alzate played well too. With the Moder news and Bissouma sale, it looks like he’s going to have a bigger role in the side this season.

I think the club may dispute the Moder ‘news’.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here