Brighton to crash & burn financially?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Were you in the 17,213 crowd today ? :lolol: #financialdisaster

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
..if attendance figures is all you can come up with then you may as well start staring up your own fundament and whistling into the cavernous wilderness......

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sounds like Barber is taking FFP seriously which is good news for us. I wonder if the same could be said for other clubs in the division.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Thank you for your considered opinion and well-thought out addition to the debate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
f*** off back to the BBS you palace mong.
Bushy come on, that's a fully formed sentence, he's never going to understand.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
Discussed in depth in January.

Didn't think Palace fans were allowed to start threads slating the albion.

I am merely pointing out the facts. No slating here. Have you seen some of the threads started by your fellow fans on the BBS. What are you scared of?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
..if attendance figures is all you can come up with then you may as well start staring up your own fundament and whistling into the cavernous wilderness......

You will be totally f***ed with shit attendances like that when FFP comes into force next season and CPFC2010 can't prop up the losses.:D

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ahem, do one

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sounds like Barber is taking FFP seriously which is good news for us. I wonder if the same could be said for other clubs in the division.
I don't give a rats about other clubs, therefore I don't know that this is true.
But like you it seems to me only PB is talking about FFP.

I just can't help thinking we (PB) is working to make us viable, while everyone else is working just as hard to get round it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I know there are many who point the finger at Palace for having shaky finances. (All of which is bollox IMHO) but this looks like a trap that the brighton could fall into....BBC Sport - Brighton Hove Albion: Paul Barber issues financial warning

Hard to believe we're issuing financial warning when there's near enough full houses every week and everybody's stuffing their faces with pies and pints like there's no tomorrow and the club hypermarket is rammed with punters and the wage bill seems to be comparatively modest. Would be completely understandable if it takes into account ongoing building works, but the financially-wise on here seem to be suggesting it's just down to matchday operating costs. If that's the case, its more than a bit worrying. If the Albion end up making a stonking great loss with the fantastic setup at the Amex, what hope is there for any club outside of the Premier League gravy train?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't start shit threads then on other clubs message boards you muppet. What were you expecting:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here