Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton or Millwall?

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Will you laugh most when Brighton or Millwall are relegated?

Quiz question of the day - in which season did BHA last finish above Palace in the league.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My Palace mate hopes Millwall go down instead of us

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Jam The Man said:
My Palace mate hopes Millwall go down instead of us

Why not be greedy and hope you both go down?

Not very good progress on the question - I'll give you a clue, it was in the 1980s.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Artois said:
Was it before or after you lost 9-0 to Liverpool?

Before - and before we beat them 4-3 in the cup semi and before we came 3rd in the top flight of English football.

Does that help?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I think most Palace fans do to be honest
Only the younger generation AJLM. What about yourself? go on be truthful let the cat out of the bag!!!

In all honesty as a Palace fan it can`t get much better. :dance: :dance: :dance: :rave: :rave:

I of course wish Brighton every success next season and future prospects for Falmer.:drink:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydonbloke said:
Only the younger generation AJLM. What about yourself? go on be truthful let the cat out of the bag!!!

In all honesty as a Palace fan it can`t get much better. :dance: :dance: :dance: :rave: :rave:

I of course wish Brighton every success next season and future prospects for Falmer.:drink:

I am 50/50 if i am honest CB. I am of the age when a Palace v Brighton game was THE game, however i was brought up hating Millwall and i still do so I would marginally prefer to see Millwall relegated than Brighton. Next week however, who knows? :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydonbloke said:

And you my teetotal, barbecue hating friend? :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here