Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton on Football Focus today

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They mentioned the interview with Gus, in a review of Football Focus, on the news this morning. Didn't mention Falmer though, will be interesting to hear the pundits opinions on what is going on at Falmer and the Albion, I wonder if Lawro (if he is on the programme) will actually manage to remember that he once played for us and get beyond his usual patronising dribble.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They mentioned the interview with Gus, in a review of Football Focus, on the news this morning. Didn't mention Falmer though, will be interesting to hear the pundits opinions on what is going on at Falmer and the Albion, I wonder if Lawro (if he is on the programme) will actually manage to remember that he once played for us and get beyond his usual patronising dribble.

This annoys me also. Why does he never recognise the fact that he played for us, he always seems to shy away from it ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This annoys me also. Why does he never recognise the fact that he played for us, he always seems to shy away from it ???

It bugs me too, it isn't as if he went from obscurity at Preston straight to all-conquering Liverpool, if the Albion hadn't given him a chance his career would have amounted to little more than appearances at North End and Southend...if ever there was a case for showing the dangers of selective memory then Lawro is it!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cheers I will Sky + it

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It bugs me too, it isn't as if he went from obscurity at Preston straight to all-conquering Liverpool, if the Albion hadn't given him a chance his career would have amounted to little more than appearances at North End and Southend...if ever there was a case for showing the dangers of selective memory then Lawro is it!

I thought Liverpool were keen, but baulked at the asking price. Lucky we had loose purse strings in those days... or not?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I love Gus, even though he is really to blame for the past two terrible winters.

Great quote when he said that, but perhaps the underlying fact is that people on this board with their rants should consider what he has so far achieved. He feels criticised, he's Espanic and tempestuous. Handle with care I say, he would be a massive loss !! My case is closed M'Lord

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here