Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton on Football Focus today

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I loved the way when the interviewer said he's just been to Falmer Gus said "what did you think of it?" like he was very proud of the new stadium and really wanted to know the guy's opinion! He was like someone showing off their new car. It makes me think that maybe he ses this as more than just a job!!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I loved the way when the interviewer said he's just been to Falmer Gus said "what did you think of it?" like he was very proud of the new stadium and really wanted to know the guy's opinion! He was like someone showing off their new car. It makes me think that maybe he ses this as more than just a job!!

Gus brimmed with pride at the mention of the stadium. He is here for the long haul.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollox missed this and cannot find it on Iplayer

luge

Dec 18, 2010
We stick it on the bbc website when one of us has taken out all the premier league action... not up yet, sometimes takes a while to do, you can find it here when it's done...

BBC SPORT | Football | Football Focus

As for Gus, he was really good on how well we have done over past year - and was pretty annoyed that the game didn't take place... hence impromptu training session. We tried to convince Incey to get his players out to have a kick about for us but he wasn't having it.

Martin was on good form - really good host.

Don't get much chance to be down in sussex these days, so haven't seen the AMEX for a few months. It's freaking awesome.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
We stick it on the bbc website when one of us has taken out all the premier league action... not up yet, sometimes takes a while to do, you can find it here when it's done...

BBC SPORT | Football | Football Focus

As for Gus, he was really good on how well we have done over past year - and was pretty annoyed that the game didn't take place... hence impromptu training session. We tried to convince Incey to get his players out to have a kick about for us but he wasn't having it.

Martin was on good form - really good host.

Don't get much chance to be down in sussex these days, so haven't seen the AMEX for a few months. It's freaking awesome.

Thanks for that Luge look forward to watching it later then!!!
Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here