Brighton in Fifa 10 - Have Your Say!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah Alex Revell of Southend should now get a bad reception from Albion fans, after attempting to dicapitate Michel Kuipers last season.

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Any ex-palace player or Dan Harding of Southampton

Dan Harding because?

"Any ex-palace player" isn't possible, has to be specific players.

Alex Revell for his lunge on Kuipers,

Yeah Alex Revell of Southend should now get a bad reception from Albion fans, after attempting to dicapitate Michel Kuipers last season.

Good reasoning, will add to the list, can have about 3 per team :)

WTF? LMAO

Give the guy a break!

You tell him, I haven't slept since June cos of that!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Joel Lynch would probably get boo'd..

Hey placebo, instead of booing, could we not have a sample of "Brighton Reject" whenever an old player touches the ball...Would love to be playing against Port Vale in FIFA 10 and all of their players gets sung this when they touch the ball :)

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Hey placebo, instead of booing, could we not have a sample of "Brighton Reject" whenever an old player touches the ball...Would love to be playing against Port Vale in FIFA 10 and all of their players gets sung this when they touch the ball :)

No sorry, but you're welcome to sing it yourself in your living room/bedroom as you play :)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Also, what are the chances of having new commentary packes downloadable for the PS3 & the Egg box which enables supporters to download commentary relevant for their own team?

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Vastly unlikely. Would be nice if such were possible, split by division, £8 a pop or something and it adds extra commentary for all teams/players in that division. Lower league stadia DLC would also be greatly welcomed by me :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports