Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in Fifa 10 - Have Your Say!

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Howdy Folks,

The old season is over, a new season beckons, and most importantly for some, a new Fifa beckons.

I'm a Fifa data editor working on Fifa 10 for EA Sports and in Fifa 10 I'm looking after the editing of 9 teams including Brighton. So in the interests of making the data as accurate as possible, both so that I know I've done a good job, and most importantly so you guys get the most out of Fifa10 I'm looking for any Brighton fans who play next gen Fifa and would like to provide direct feedback/suggestions as to how I can make Brighton more accurate in terms of appearances/stats/attributes/formation/playing style etc. etc.

What I'm looking for is appearance corrections, ie wrong hair/facial hair, inaccurate face, skin colour wrong (black or mixed race players especially tend to end up with wrong skin tones quite often).

Also looking for stat/attribute corrections, who has the wrong strong foot? Wrong height? DOB? etc. etc. also then who should be improved/weakened based on the current season, your top scorer got bad finishing in the game? Tell me and I'll fix it, most booked player not aggressive enough in the game? I can fix that, etc :)

Finally I also need an updated first 16 which should basically be your strongest 16 with only long term injured players left out of the default formation. As well as updated playing style (assuming the playing style for your team in Fifa09 was different from the real life playing style.

Obviously there will be transfers both in and out as we move towards kick off of the next season, as each of those happen they'll be taken into account and new players added and edited to fix any issues and sold players removed.

If anyone is interested in helping out please reply here or PM me, I can also be reached via ICQ/MSN
MSN: Placebo_BIS@hotmail.com (doesn't receive Emails).

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

P.S this isn't any kind of spam and I am a real person, mostly ;)

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are an editor, but can't work out the difference between West Brom (The Baggies) and Brighton & Hove Albion (The Seagulls)?

Does your company need a proof reader? I am very good at smelling.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
It's so cringey when people who clearly know nothing about Brighton call us 'The Seagulls' repeatedly. Argh. Makes me wanna puke.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Do your parameters go low enough for Dean Cox's height?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
It's so cringey when people who clearly know nothing about Brighton call us 'The Seagulls' repeatedly. Argh. Makes me wanna puke.

he's from sweden, give him a break!
i'm pretty impressed that he's taking the time to get some input so the team looks right on the new game. sure there's plenty on there that will be more than willing to help out :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Are you thumbman?!

thumbman.jpg

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Yes it is, but what SS means is, What the F*** are you talking about ?
give us a clue ?:(

I can type slower if that'll help? ;)

Thanks, never could have found that part myself ;) It doesn't give me specific feedback from Fans of Brighton + Fifa 09 as to what data errors I can help correct and which areas I can help to improve to make your team more accurate in Fifa10 :)

Will Craig Davies have two left feet in the game ?

Hmm two left feet will take some delicate programming, possibly the closest would be to make him crap with both feet ;)

Do your parameters go low enough for Dean Cox's height?

LOL yes we allow midgets into the game ;)

Is it possible to add 'booing' sound effects at half time and full time, whenever we are playing at home? (Win, lose or draw).

Unfortunately not, if it were then I'd add them to my own team (Sheffield Wednesday).

he's from sweden, give him a break!
i'm pretty impressed that he's taking the time to get some input so the team looks right on the new game. sure there's plenty on there that will be more than willing to help out :)

Thanks for your kindness, in fairness though I must admit that whilst living in Sweden now I am actually English, having lived in England until 2004, before moving to CZ, then SG and now here :)

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Glenn Murray is arguably one of our best players and hes the lowest rated player in our starting 11 on FIFA. Also Jim McNulty is far far rated to low, hes a class left back.

Placebo

Fifa10 Data Editor
Jun 22, 2009
Sweden
Glenn Murray is arguably one of our best players and hes the lowest rated player in our starting 11 on FIFA. Also Jim McNulty is far far rated to low, hes a class left back.

Thanks for the feedback, I can them a basic general tweak, or if you want to give a little detail about which areas they're stronger/weaker it will help to make them more accurate (as well as better) :)

Why? We are. I know plenty of Albion fans that do that.

Aye, weird one to me as well, my team are "The Owls" couldn't care less who refers to them as "The Owls" and how many times they say "The Owls", but meh, I'm not here to piss anyone off so happy to censor out "The Seagulls" ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here