[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Where the **** is Maupay?! Dreadful decision not to start him.

And what has Alzate got to do to get a start?! This midfield is crying out for him. Did anyone other than Potter ever think a midfield three of Propper, Mooy and Gross was going to work?!

The army of Stephens haters (are you normally one) have called for a CM three with Propper as the pivot for months.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

The army of Stephens haters (are you normally one) have called for a CM three with Propper as the pivot for months.

Yes I don’t rate Stephens and I don’t think we’re missing him. Propper is good as the pivot. But you can’t have Mooy and Gross alongside him, was never going to work.

Mooy and Gross have been dreadful so far.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must say that for the first time this season, I think we're going down. We look lost and to have run out of ideas. Unless we improve drastically in the second half, we're not going to have won any of our four 'winnable' games in a row - and we cant afford to do that.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
This is a poor game. It’s only 1-0 though fellas. Cheer up.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Solly is our only bright spark.

Missing Webster’s ability to start moves and Duffy is all over the show. Really strange decisions to start Duffy, Burn and Gross.

Really? Almost to a man on here everyone has been saying Duffy should replace what has been a hopeless Webster for about 10 games. It’s the least strange decision ever. Gross I agree with.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
How much have we spent in past three years?
Our best players are STILL ones that played in the championship.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Really? Almost to a man on here everyone has been saying Duffy should replace what has been a hopeless Webster for about 10 games. It’s the least strange decision ever. Gross I agree with.

Not me. I’ve not once said that. Those people are wrong in my opinion as this game has proven, Duffy has been shocking so far and we are massively missing Webster’s ability on the ball and to start attacks.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
All too slow and predictable. These sides must relish playing us at the moment. It is truly dire to watch

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Where the **** is Maupay?! Dreadful decision not to start him.

And what has Alzate got to do to get a start?! This midfield is crying out for him. Did anyone other than Potter ever think a midfield three of Propper, Mooy and Gross was going to work?!

Potter has shown again and again his inability to pick a same side, same formation, make substitutions...he is completely out of his depth. Naive and lacks any creditable experience. Tinkering all the way to the Championship. Frankly we deserve it for stinking the PL out.

Said should have sacked him last month if we wanted to stay up. Jimmy Melia The 2nd, without the cup run though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes I don’t rate Stephens and I don’t think we’re missing him. Propper is good as the pivot. But you can’t have Mooy and Gross alongside him, was never going to work.

Mooy and Gross have been dreadful so far.

Agreed about the last bit.

Propper will never have the legs, bite and concentration to protect our CB’s for 90 minutes. That’s not his game. IMHO

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought Duffy and Murray were going to be our saviours?

Don’t be daft. Our saviour is a 21 year old who’d been playing in a league that’s a similar level to the Championship.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pen?!?!?! Anyone watching on tv ? Joke ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports