Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

I am
a Moron..

I tend to agree, judging by your rating of Murray, who would have had a field day out there today. Tomer did improve in the second half but he was way off it before that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I thought suttner was excellent today! Thought Knockaert had a good game also. Only player I was disappointed with today was March - a few lovely moves but overall too lightweight and tried to do too much at times.

Lightweight? I was repeatedly impressed by his strength today. Especially when defending. I watched on TV- were you watching live?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Lightweight? I was repeatedly impressed by his strength today. Especially when defending. I watched on TV- were you watching live?

Live! Just seemed like he had the ball taken from him easily at times when attacking. Like I said though, some lovely stuff from him. Be good to see him given a run of games - he's definitely got it in him

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Had we not got three points today I would have joined the going down crew Watford were the worst team we have played this season, in fact I would go as far as saying the worst club in the last two seasons

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Burnley 0-3 Spurs

Night, night Dyche, you classless prick.

Attachments

• a-S70x5Y.jpg
    a-S70x5Y.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 250

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very one sided game today, we should have won by more, but how many first team regulars were in their starting line-up today?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tend to agree, judging by your rating of Murray, who would have had a field day out there today. Tomer did improve in the second half but he was way off it before that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought that Hemed did ok but the difference is that GM attacks the crosses and as such would have scored today but Hemed is contents to just lay it off to the oncoming players.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just seen highlights, how the hell did we not score more, beggars belief :wozza:
Some great attacking play, sort of spolit by some woeful finishing and bad luck.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Played great and great 3 points.....just when we have the ball, between 18y and 40y in the opponents half, we seem to slow things down too much.....if we are quicker in this space (like we are in our half, and the final 3rd) - we would win so many more games.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just seen highlights, how the hell did we not score more, beggars belief :wozza:
Some great attacking play, sort of spolit by some woeful finishing and bad luck.

A win was never in doubt if judged by the ten randoms sitting round me who all fecked off from 80 minutes onwards :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought that Hemed did ok but the difference is that GM attacks the crosses and as such would have scored today but Hemed is contents to just lay it off to the oncoming players.

Would have scored? Quite a few would have said he would have scored the penalty last week etc...and this attackng crosses business really? I’m not anti Murray but come off it

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You're right not to. I told my son to will us a goal. He tried and said it didn't work, as it was just down to luck. I said it doesn't work if he doesn't believe in it, he has to think it will happen. He said he'd have another go, he held his hands forwards towards the ball, and leant his head forward a little, like a jedi. We immediately scored. He's now convinced that it was his doing :lol:

He's very advanced for a 37 year old ,isn't he?

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
You're right not to. I told my son to will us a goal. He tried and said it didn't work, as it was just down to luck. I said it doesn't work if he doesn't believe in it, he has to think it will happen. He said he'd have another go, he held his hands forwards towards the ball, and leant his head forward a little, like a jedi. We immediately scored. He's now convinced that it was his doing :lol:

Now you're going to tell us he's just turned 43.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Played great and great 3 points.....just when we have the ball, between 18y and 40y in the opponents half, we seem to slow things down too much.....if we are quicker in this space (like we are in our half, and the final 3rd) - we would win so many more games.

Can't agree, sorry. We don't have anyone quick enough or intelligent enough to run the channels, hence it all breaks down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here