⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a load of old shit!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You might not agree but you're wrong.

I am a big Potter fan but his motivational powers were dwarfed by the Saints manager tonight. We were absolute shite second half and second to everything. WBA second half again. Bad management from Potter tonight, where was the fire in the belly second half?

Potter takes the blame imo. He needs to learn to throw teacups

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Don’t understand why the ref didn’t have a look at the monitor for himself.
Apart from that we dither around too much. We needs to pass quicker, more one-rows, stop trying to beat the last man, stop trying to walk it in, and get some crosses and shots in. It’s football, not rocket science.

I think if VAR has to resort to drawing lines to decide if it was offsides or if it was in or out of the box, the ref will have no say. Var was deciding whether it was in or out of the box, not whether it was a foul or not...

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
Ben White not a midfielder clearly...needs to be in his strongest position central defender.

Ben has a passing range and accuracy from CM...then play him there.

LD would do better in midfield...or at least change it up and find out?

Matt Ryan...nice if he even dived the correct way for once on a pen. And too short to save the header [emoji2357]

Do I believe a different manager could get more from the current players...yes because they may see that Ben should be in the back...even at the expense of one of the other three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops I meant Ben has a passing range from CD not CM [emoji33]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that's a nailed on penalty then there is no hope for this game. Contact was at least 2 foot outside the box, the player then dives into the box. Never, ever a penalty. Carragher has just confirmed as such.

It was going so well until you mentioned Carragher

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Even if it’s not a pen, did we do enough to win? Clearly no.

Collective blame tonight, players and manager. Only Biss and maybe AJ when he came on performed.

Gross and collony needs to be sold ASAP

if they are that bad who would buy them? However, i do agree Connolly seems to be getting WORSE rather than better.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I thought Webster was really poor with the ball tonight. Endlessly dribbling into trouble.

Endlessly lost the ball and March was the polar opposite to his recent good games. Stains done a good job on us and yes I called that as a penalty when Solly barged into him

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Beaten by the better side. They are now fifth. Move on.

On the night maybe, but player for player we are a match and maybe more. IF the players are well coached and played to the best of our abilities.

I firmly believe we have a comfortable mid table mediocrity team/squad . . . . Whether we have the manager I'm dithering. talking is just a fraction of a proper job.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Do behave re Lamptey. He had a quiet game, as did most of the team. Disappointing but the reaction of some on here is embarrassing. Some people shouldn't be up this late on a school night

Don’t you think Saints played Lamptey differently in the second half then? Everything he tried in the 2nd half was blotted out and the more football Saints played the more Lamptey was chasing shadows. He wasn’t the only one but we do need to stop treating him as though he’s the messiah.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Don't know about you lot, but I'm edging closer to the football exit. Season ticket, Sky, the lot. I hate VAR and the current football culture (diving, "drawing fouls" etc) with a ****ing passion.

And my 12 y.o is with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here