[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Callum Wilson, moves to Bournemouth for £3million, scores two and misses a pen on his debut!Looks like we should have been in the market for him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Boooooooooo

Time to spend money, wonder how long fans will give the board/Sami

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh well. We're snapping at Brentford's heels, though!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
0-1 full time. Will we find out in the post match interview if the club is appealing against Crofts red card ?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Will give a more detailed view when home but my summing up from what I've see today is highly disappointing. Only 1 real good chance created in each half - yes Wednesday only had 1 chance but they took it, but Wednesday looked really ordinary. Not convinced O'Grady's the answer. Today's performance does not bode well for the season ahead.

Hughes played well as did Greer but no-one else stamped any authority on the game at all.

We struggled to get goals when we had Ulloa - now he's gone I've got no idea where they are going to come from. Distinctly worrying.

Really hope TB and Burke can pull some rabbits out of the hat ASAP. Off for a couple of pints before the train home..........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
we've lost the opening game for the last two seasons and we've finished in the playoffs, besides if we do get relegated we might be able to win league one

Exactly.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Build it and they'll come, put shit on the pitch and people will avoid the stench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports