[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield Wednesday *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
oh well at least I increased my vCash on this loss.....................inevitable result. Let's see what squad we have by 1st Sept. UTA

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Not worried yet. Just glad football is back. Try and smile all. We will sign a couple of players and once everyone gets used to Sami's style we will be ok.

Keep the faith
:clap:

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
Well, I'm off out later with a Bolton fan to commemorate a dear friends passing last year.
Seems we will have another reason to cry into our pints cos Bolton are 3 down too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not worried yet. Just glad football is back. Try and smile all. We will sign a couple of players and once everyone gets used to Sami's style we will be ok.

Keep the faith
:clap:

Best take the attitude that the season doesn't start properly until TB feels the time is right to let us buy or borrow some players to replace those we got paid a fortune for.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
5 minutes stoppage time

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Take about 3000 off that for a true reflection

Thanks. Some of us are always interested in the real crowd. Especially when it's still such an impressive amount.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
One Sheffield shot on goal. Playing against 10 men for most of a half.

Thank God luck has nothing to do with these things.
It's clear to me that loosening the purse strings averts Croft's attack of the stupids, or idiosyncratic refereeing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports