Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Be interesting to see the 16,000 other excuses of the fans that cannot make this game.

I was working till gone midnight last night, working till gone midnight tonight and working till gone midnight tomorrow night - a lot of deadlines all coming at once

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
listening to the radio they are saying baldock and manu are playing very well. ince had a chance to clear his lines before the goal. shame I could not go. but I am warm and eating cheesecake after a lovely chilli con carne.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
The point is, I am sure they would make it if it was a bigger team.

Not true. Since weve been at the amex ive not attended a cup game whoever the opposition may be. That will remain the same for the foreseeable future because financially its not feasible. I apologise for the distress my non attendance clearly causes you though i do believe its not really worth your getting so hot and bothered about. I recommend keeping an eye on your blood pressure if such irrelevant facts in the grand scheme of things bother you this much

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If you think somebody is a fairweather fan because they haven't spent their time and money to go and watch our reserves play f*cking Reading then you're either mental or a tosser.

Fair play to those who've gone, but seriously if you're having a pop at other fans for not going then give your head a wobble.

I bet Brighton & Hove Albion's biggest super fan [MENTION=13198]bhafc_ross[/MENTION] could not wait to have a pop at those not at the match :whistle:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Manu and Baldock doing well. Sadly the two CBs, Ince and Sidwell don't seem to be doing so well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Red for one of the Tinpots, good. Kermorgant should have gone the same way last time.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like Murphy's red card. Went in and then slipped. No point appealing Reading, they won't overturn it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Not true. Since weve been at the amex ive not attended a cup game whoever the opposition may be. That will remain the same for the foreseeable future because financially its not feasible. I apologise for the distress my non attendance clearly causes you though i do believe its not really worth your getting so hot and bothered about. I recommend keeping an eye on your blood pressure if such irrelevant facts in the grand scheme of things bother you this much
I really don't get how clubs sell out when its arsenal etc....Must be closet arsenal fans like at forest tonight.Fans are so fickle these days and this country has way to many plastic and armchair fans.
I go to watch Brighton play and don't care if it's manure or Accrington :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here