Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Pocognoli is looking a tad rusty.

Meanwhile 1-0 to Reading.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Dont need an excuse.....cant be arsed to drive a round trip of 240 miles to watch the reserves ( never miss a league game)......would you drive that far to watch the reserves in Swindon? Doubt it so shut it.

ditto, old boy....when will these twats realise that all Brighton sth's / supporters live in Brighton ? Otherwise it would be just like Burton !!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Be interesting to see the 16,000 other excuses of the fans that cannot make this game.

I was at the Burton game on Saturday, I went to the Colchester and Oxford games and don't feel the need to go to this one, I work in London during the week and have a bloody long train journey every day, I can't be arsed to watch Brighton play Reading yet again.

Take your pick.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why we're playing 2 of our ridiculous 3 strikers is beyond me....sounds like another bore fest on the cards and reckon 2-1 reading.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If you think somebody is a fairweather fan because they haven't spent their time and money to go and watch our reserves play f*cking Reading then you're either mental or a tosser.

Fair play to those who've gone, but seriously if you're having a pop at other fans for not going then give your head a wobble.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why we're playing 2 of our ridiculous 3 strikers is beyond me....sounds like another bore fest on the cards and reckon 2-1 reading.
What are you proposing instead? Using all three of our ridiculous strikers, or one, or none?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here