Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]813751432050593792[/tweet]
[tweet]813751466167062528[/tweet]

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hold on did Knocky get the mom or Murray?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot from 2016-12-27 14-26-50.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Not being disrespectful to any of those teams. :wink:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[video]http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10709537/knockaerts-emotional-celebration[/video]

Knocky's moment

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The nature of true, dyed in the wool football support is that your love for your team is unconditional. You'll keep coming back, week in week out, regardless of what you are served up. My God, we've done just that over the years. But when those good times come around they are so much the sweeter for the years we spent watching Peter Smith put another shot over the back of the Priestfield terracing.

It's hard to explain to a non-Seagull just how exciting these times are. There is so much to admire in our squad. With quality in all areas we can generally rely on enough players having a good day for us to be a match for any team in the division. We have a manager simply dripping in assurance and integrity. The whole thing is backed up by a chairman who is a genuine supporter, who has backed the club with serious amounts of his own cash and who has built, from the ground up, a team worthy of challenging for a seat at the top table. I almost get weepy typing it and I almost pity the supporters of larger clubs that have never had to work for the joy they get dished up most years.

In the words of Tim Booth (featuring Angelo Badalamenti)... "I believe".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here