Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers ****Official Match Thread****

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Brighton have without doubt got the easiest game out of us and the other two.
Boro and Burnley will go into their next games feeling all the pressure.
By the time we play Derby they will have little left to play for.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]722419829341298688[/tweet]

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I would say we have the hardest of the fixtures.

Agreed. The current form table shows that our last two matches are a real challenge. If we come through those we will completely deserve promotion.

image.jpg

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Because we are playing Boro we can def go up.It's in our hands.We don't have to rely on
Boro and Burnley slipping up.
We are not playing Burnley so the most we can do if it's about winning the championship
is to win our next 3 and score as many as we can and overtake them on goal difference.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll even stick my neck out and say its even more important than the EU referendum.
Of course its more important than that bullshhit!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Boro's home game v Ipswich won't be easy. Ipswich have only a remote chance of the playoffs but Mick McCarthy will always have them pumped up and they'll go there looking for the win. A lot of it now will be down to nerve and in some ways it's easier to be chasing than up there to be shot at.

Erm check the form table. They have been a shambles recently.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am absolutely knackered after watching that match on the radio.
Probably strained your eyes.

It works to our advantage that Burnley are playing friday night. At least we'll know the goal difference and what's required.
Preston is the hardest game left for Burnley, if they win that they should beat QPR and Charlton. If they draw against Preston and beat QPR, while we win our next two, it will be Burnley who know what GD is required going into the last game against Charlton (as they will be assuming we get a draw against Middlesbrough, which is the only way GD would matter).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Probably strained your eyes.

My otorhinolaryngologist has prescribed me two eye patches. I think I might just get a blindfold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here