Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Queens Park Rangers ****Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
This really is going all the way to the last match, isn't it?

Remind me. How did it turn out the last time we went to the North East on the last day of the season needing a win to secure top flight football?

jeez I can't get that excited again it will do for me
4-0 QPR thats for the guy who passed away last match ...............hope you liked it up there

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Charlton relegated. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing for Saturday but in our form I would back us against anyone
I think it's a good thing. They'll be morally deflated. I'm hoping that Preston keep up their excellent home defensive record and stop the lucky f***ers Burnley scoring.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I think I prefered the draw before kick off but am annoyed the way Burnley got a draw.Yet another late late goal.

More importantly Charlton were relegated tonight so they will be zombies for Brightons next game.
A great opportunity to close the goal difference.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Doesn't matter about Burnley, if we can tonk Charlton on Saturday we have the chance to overtake them even if they been Preston away on Friday

They will be in the shop window.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]722531633593757696[/tweet]

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
A post on OneBoro by 'BoroJimmy'

What a blow that is.

I know 1-1's not a bad result in the grand scheme of things, but i've got a bit of bad feeling, especially with Brighton all of a sudden hitting insane form. Think I just need to sleep on it, and re-gain some positivity tomorrow.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I am absolutely knackered after watching that match on the radio.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It works to our advantage that Burnley are playing friday night. At least we'll know the goal difference and what's required.

This is our season. Something tells me we're going to beat Boro at the Riverside and win the league.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Boro's home game v Ipswich won't be easy. Ipswich have only a remote chance of the playoffs but Mick McCarthy will always have them pumped up and they'll go there looking for the win. A lot of it now will be down to nerve and in some ways it's easier to be chasing than up there to be shot at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here