Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Oldham Athletic - Official Match Thread ***

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
hey guys,
I couldn't get to the game today and don't subscribe to Seagulls Player. is the game on the radio at all? Seems BBC radio Sussex is covering the Eastbourne game ...

Every game someone has to ask:facepalm:.

Those not in the Brighton area have splashed out the princely sum of about 75p a week to listen to support our team. Its not a lot is it.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Yet bizarrely most people who have watched all games have said Murray has worked his arse off this season.

Perhaps they're swapping roles, Barnes becoming the lazy, classy striker who scores and Murray becoming the "try hard" who doesn't get many for himself.

Or not. See how the season pans out.

Sorry was not trying to say Muzza doesn't put the work in (probably should have separated the two statements)

I was trying to say that Barnes persistance had payed off.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What is happening with McNulty at Scunthorpe, he hasn't made the squad again. If he's not injured he just as well come back here and play in our reserves.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Congrats to Holroyd as well. Good decision by Gus to send him on loan. If he gets a load in League 2 he will be a different player when he comes back. Well done Barnsey. Now one from Muzza and one from Sandaza will do very nicely!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry was not trying to say Muzza doesn't put the work in (probably should have separated the two statements)

I was trying to say that Barnes persistance had payed off.

I was only mucking about really don't worry fella. I'm also happy for Barnes.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Every game someone has to ask:facepalm:.

Those not in the Brighton area have splashed out the princely sum of about 75p a week to listen to support our team. Its not a lot is it.

sounded to me like he was asking if the game is on the RADIO rather than being streamed on the internet...

speaking of which, is there a free stream on the internet anywhere? :p

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Congrats to Holroyd as well. Good decision by Gus to send him on loan. If he gets a load in League 2 he will be a different player when he comes back.

I'd like to think you're right, but I think it'll be more of a case of might be a different player when he comes back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here