Attachments

• Brighton & Hove Albion 2 Oldham Athletic 1 25-Sep-2010.d….pdf
    48.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great sense of expectation for this game as our elusive home form for the last few seasons seems to have returned in style.

However Oldham look good so this will be no walk in the park, expect a hard game and hopefully a narrow victory for us.

I thank you for that :bowdown::thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Funny old game, really didn't enjoy it. Were just discussing how rubbish the new bloke looked and he scores the winner, I take it all back.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
holy shit tits, batman! nice one!

Please, please send that as an email to Lizzie on the Football League Show tonight :lolol:

Best winning expression EVER :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
was a good feeling walking under the bridge with chants of 'we are top of the league', been a bloody long time

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
was a good feeling walking under the bridge with chants of 'we are top of the league', been a bloody long time

Just got back with the little Fs - what a finish! Everyone went mentalist - even the family stand was a rockin and a rollin at the end. :clap2:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
looked like a general free for all melee when the corner went in, I had just turned and said to my brother in law in true Kevin Keegan style, "I would just love it, love it if that ugly big nosed spaniard scored the winner here" seconds later cue the mental celebration, a little bit too mental since my 7 year old slipped down the back of his seat and trapped his legs, not injured just stuck still going mental bless him! What a lovely time to score. :albion1:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
When the ball came across, I noticed Elphick was blatantly fouled, and almost gave up hope as there was no way the ref would have been as controversial as to give us a penalty. But we were queueing up to score, someone diverted it goalwards and then Sandaza just hoiked it up into the roof of the net. Beautiful.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
:clap2: :rave: :albion2: :albion1:

Attachments

• table.JPG
    table.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 319

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funny old game, really didn't enjoy it. Were just discussing how rubbish the new bloke looked and he scores the winner, I take it all back.

Ditto. You're not wrong! He didn't look good atall! Let's hope he improves and keeps up the goal poaching!

I didn't rate Bridcutt again today though granted I wasn't at Plymouth where he seemingly played well...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ditto. You're not wrong! He didn't look good atall! Let's hope he improves and keeps up the goal poaching!

I didn't rate Bridcutt again today though granted I wasn't at Plymouth where he seemingly played well...

Interesting to hear Poyet say in the post match interview, that Sandaza, isn't the fastest player, or the most talented player, but if the ball drops in the box....he'll be there to finish it off.

Does exactly what it says on the tin....lol

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Interesting to hear Poyet say in the post match interview, that Sandaza, isn't the fastest player, or the most talented player, but if the ball drops in the box....he'll be there to finish it off.

Yeh I laughed at that! Maybe we need that - someone to smash it in in the box - he did just that today where others faultered

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I hope this is true. In my opinion today he was a man so desperate to do well today which affected him. Would have been caught offside a few times if the ball had been laid to him and the few times it did get to him, his trapping was a bit Mark Hatelyesque however.....he did what it says on the tin.....although ive yet to see the goal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so much for the 2 0 2 0 2 sequence....

But the home league sequence:
2-2
2-1
2-0
2-1

Barnes has scored more than Muzza so far this season unless I am much mistaken.
workrate = success.

Barnes has made one appearance more than Murray, too. (Though, murray has played 9mins more)

Yet bizarrely most people who have watched all games have said Murray has worked his arse off this season.

He has

Perhaps they're swapping roles, Barnes becoming the lazy, classy striker who scores and Murray becoming the "try hard" who doesn't get many for himself.

Or not. See how the season pans out.

Not today. Barnes worked his socks off. Murray was trying, but it just wasn't happening for him today, at least attacking-wise. Defensively he was still able to offer something.

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
I loved Calderon's private celebrations after the final whistle - bent double, fists pumping and screaming!! He wants it so much. And a real team spirit seems to be building with the rest of the guys. Great day, great result.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
did anyone else see lomana came to watch his brother?

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
car park after the game he got in a souped up 4x4 with lom in the number plate so pretty sure it was him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here