Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What is this passing through the middle stuff when they have eleven men behind the ball? Who decides that's sensible? And make some proper changes.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Not exactly 5 shots of espresso tonight.

More like a stiff drink needed.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
How have we started playing like Brighton again? Did Potter press the 'play like Brighton' switch on his way out?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Too much emphasis on playing out from the back, beating the press - yes we are good at that - but need to work on what we do with it in the final third - totally clueless

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Very frustrating, but I seem to remember this being exactly the same as all of our other games v bottom 6 sides under Potter… it’s never been our strong suit.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Changes came far too late tonight. We are still desperate for a striker. Welbeck needs dropping, but we have nobody to replace him with.

I’d like us to change shape now, it is clear that Potterball MK2 isn’t going to work for us with the weaker squad De Zerbi has inherited.

Very disappointed with that second half tonight, but in truth even when we were dominating in the first half I had this nagging doubt about our ability to actually score.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I’d love to know what they’ve been training so hard on- loads of club admin on twitter about it- made feck all difference!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
How have we started playing like Brighton again? Did Potter press the 'play like Brighton' switch on his way out?
The players know. Surely? They know the changes Potter made. It must be very frustrating for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here