[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got myself on Sky! Screenshot_20210518-213826_WhatsApp.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Anyone else notice just before the walk about Connolly skulking around and met eyes with Lallana, and avoided him. Zaquri seems like mates with Adam though, straight up to him laughing and hugging. Nice to see Biss egging on the crowd, I’m gonna miss him.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Cancelo did what Dunk should have done = fallen over and make it look like an accident.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I don’t like to put any sort of negative tone on events at such a great moment, but the biggest change came when AliJ was substituted. He’d had a poor game, could have been sent off, and Lallana made such a difference and Zeqiri also did well.
Potter has given Ali J a chance in the last few games and it seems he is simply not up to it. Moder and Zeqiri are better players. Trossard today had one of his best games. The goal and reaction from the fans lifted him to a new level.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Amazing night. Stewards all fantastic, atmosphere was eclectic and NO QUEUE for a burger :albion2:

Hopefully a full stadium for next season!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not bad for a BT Sport camera and a BT Sport channel with BT Sport emblazoned on it...
Oh that'll be that 8 pints before the game..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports