[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Worst referee performance of the season according to pundit on talk shite....city have been beaten by Brighton thuggery and should of had Ali J sent off and a stonewall pen to city in final minute!! Oh dear now they know how we feel after man u earlier in season

Danny Mills - ex Citeh player and his adopted club to support in the Mansour era, funny that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
TS’s Danny Mills in the first half was scathing of Jahanbakhsh’s two challenges, fuming one wasn’t a red for violent play. He went on about it relentlessly, along with an anti Potter narrative.

What do expect from an ex dirty Leeds player, still bitter about not getting White, pay no heed, he holds no sway...

Who won....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Anyone shed some light why Guardiola was spitting his dummy at Potter at the end? Can't be over the sending off. Nothing particularly contentious out of the ordinary I can remember.

City fans are convinced the ref had lost the game so can only imagine Pep agrees with them.

But, and I can't stress this enough: Man City, their fans and their manager can all get f**ked.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Worst referee performance of the season according to pundit on talk shite....city have been beaten by Brighton thuggery and should of had Ali J sent off and a stonewall pen to city in final minute!! Oh dear now they know how we feel after man u earlier in season

And that's why nobody listens to them.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
The ManC bench felt we went out to hurt their players before the CL Final.

This is Brighton they are talking about yeah?
Can't wait to hear what Pep has to say post match and ha ha to Foden who appeared to want to wind up the crowd for some reason.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
City fans are convinced the ref had lost the game so can only imagine Pep agrees with them.

But, and I can't stress this enough: Man City, their fans and their manager can all get f**ked.

They're not used to getting turned over by 'teams like Brighton.' Concede after two minutes, we're meant to ship in another 3 or 4 as they stroll through the game. We didn't read the script and that's hard for them to swallow. Ref lost the game? Meh, whatever.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
After that and with the new kit, I'm pretty confident of top 4 next season.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
well done to those who went. made a great noise. admit i am a bad fan and thought we are safe, £30-40 and we will lose. My loss.

Great game and played brilliantly apart from their goals which were poor.

Fantastic stuff.

ps Pep is a bad losing ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports