[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man City are probably the worst losers in the league

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Interesting that when we give City a go but valiantly lose, Pep is all smiles and kind words for GP. When we beat them fair and square, he turns into a petulant bellend. I hope Chelsea stuff them in the CL.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I like that, but they're wrong.

TS’s Danny Mills in the first half was scathing of Jahanbakhsh’s two challenges, fuming one wasn’t a red for violent play. He went on about it relentlessly, along with an anti Potter narrative.

As ex-Citeh and anti-Potter/Jahanbakhsh, he must’ve been gutted on final whistle.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Anyone shed some light why Guardiola was spitting his dummy at Potter at the end? Can't be over the sending off. Nothing particularly contentious out of the ordinary I can remember.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
TS’s Danny Mills in the first half was scathing of Jahanbakhsh’s two challenges, fuming one wasn’t a red for violent play. He went on about it relentlessly, along with an anti Potter narrative.

As ex-Citeh and anti-Potter/Jahanbakhsh, he must’ve been gutted on final whistle.

It’s universally acknowledged in football that Danny Mills is an absolute ****!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports