Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Take today, we played we gave them two goals, they gave us one.

Other than that it was a good game.

What pissed me off was being called out for being "shouty". Some people these days want a sanitised version. The best atmospheres are when the fans are not just behind their team but believe an injustice has happened. Only after the "your not fit to referee" the crowd fully started singing. To those that just sit, get involved you might enjoy it.

Oh and Liverpool fans in WSU again.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Take today, we played we gave them two goals, they gave us one.

Other than that it was a good game.

What pissed me off was being called out for being "shouty". Some people these days want a sanitised version. The best atmospheres are when the fans are not just behind their team but believe an injustice has happened. Only after the "your not fit to referee" the crowd fully started singing. To those that just sit, get involved you might enjoy it.

Oh and Liverpool fans in WSU again.
Atmosphere sounded good on the telly! Bit quiet start of second half but picked up again

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Baleba and Adingra both already look very encouraging and haven’t been in the team that long, both will only get better. Fati is not as good as I expected and with him not being our player I would rather play Adingra or Pedro in his place and tbh both Pedro and Adingra look better than Fati. Ferguson looks lost at the moment, a shadow of the performance against Newcastle. A reminder that despite all the hype and supposed interest from some of the biggest clubs in Europe he is still very much a work in progress and is finding his way in the game still. A lot to be positive about still. We can and we will play better.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Baleba and Adingra both already look very encouraging and haven’t been in the team that long, both will only get better. Fati is not as good as I expected and with him not being our player I would rather play Adingra or Pedro in his place and tbh both Pedro and Adingra look better than Fati. Ferguson looks lost at the moment, a shadow of the performance against Newcastle. A reminder that despite all the hype and supposed interest from some of the biggest clubs in Europe he is still very much a work in progress and is finding his way in the game still. A lot to be positive about still. We can and we will play better.
Fati had the header of the game from a fabulous ball from the maligned Dahoud against Marseille and the best dummy of the game today which Welbeck didn’t read. If our players start to read him he will be immense for us.

Agree re Ferguson though, not been on it recently

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Btw great to see Welbeck fitness holding up. Longest spell of availability he's had since he joined..with Lallana and Milner both injured and eating a large chunk of the wage bill no doubt at least one of the 30 somethings is earning his salt
Welbeck was fit today? What was his excuse for not actually doing, or trying to do, ANYTHING, in the time he was on the pitch then? :shrug:

Absolute waste of a shirt, today.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am very very happy with the performance today…. Some shit finishing apart it was a brilliant performance nearing in mind where Liverpool are now…

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Failed to set the Sky to record can someone help me with the site you can see the whole game.

Secondly having bought, very rarely, a ready meal can someone hit me over the head. It was awful and I managed to burn my hand on the oven. This is someone who does all the cooking including baking etc. Ouch!

gazzaa2

Feb 28, 2009
Just had a quick look at RAWK. Blimey, every other post saying the ref cost them 3 points. I could understand the odd comment or two, but there were so many.
They're not over the Spurs game. That match thread had about 200 pages. They don't like the ref because he's from Manchester.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Fati had the header of the game from a fabulous ball from the maligned Dahoud against Marseille and the best dummy of the game today which Welbeck didn’t read. If our players start to read him he will be immense for us.

Agree re Ferguson though, not been on it recently
Agree that he has struggled since his illness. On the other hand he played the pass of the day to send Adingra through one on one. (Shame he missed the opportunity as it would have been a lovely goal)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thought that was pretty decent . Heartened by that . Turned up sort of expecting a real horror show for whatever reason but we lived with allegedly the 3rd best side in the country . In fact for the first 30 we made them look average .

A but unlucky to be 2-1 down but Again showed character to get level .

Liked baleba power in cm . It’s what we been missing

Leaving the ground surprised to see fans very non impressed but very spoilt and a lot that don’t appreciate who we are

Encouraged by that

Top 10 and out the Europa group be a brilliant season

Proud of us again

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Failed to set the Sky to record can someone help me with the site you can see the whole game.

Secondly having bought, very rarely, a ready meal can someone hit me over the head. It was awful and I managed to burn my hand on the oven. This is someone who does all the cooking including baking etc. Ouch!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Obviously a lot being made of our “fannying about at the back” but just watching MOTD2 it seems we’re not alone. Arsenal got themselves in a lot of hot water early on playing the ball out in the same way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here