[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
We're so good. We've dominated. We look like the top 6 side here.

The Liverpool centre halves are defending well, which has been the obstacle, we've had no clear cut chances so can't say that we deserve to be winning (yet)... I would be absolutely gutted if we go on to lose this fixture though, given such a dominant first half performance.

No idea what the second half will look like. More of the same though please, except more efforts on goal.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a superb half. We are putting one of the best teams in the world to the sword. Absolutely fantastic.

I wish Solly had shot on his right instead of knocking back to Ferguson though!!!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We have absolutely battered/schooled/dominated them. Light years behind us tacticully on that 45 minutes. What have they been training for all week? We have been superb. Anticipation is another level. Really hope there's no reaction from them in the second.

Have to be more clinical in the second half. Might be one game too far for Ferguson - that shot was really weak and just side footed it weakly like I would. Could have squared it as well.

Come on lads!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Mitoma is having a fantastic game and can’t fault him but I thought on a couple of occasions he could have put a cross in a bit earlier when March, Lallana and Ferguson were all up there instead of taking it deeper for a wide shot - wonder if he likes to try for the penalty a bit too much sometimes? I’ll hide for cover now 🙄

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-01-14T15-54-46.132Z.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We have absolutely battered/schooled/dominated them. Light years behind us tacticully on that 45 minutes. What have they been training for all week? We have been superb. Anticipation is another level. Really hope there's no reaction from them in the second.

Have to be more clinical in the second half. Might be one game too far for Ferguson - that shot was really weak and just side footed it weakly like I would. Could have squared it as well.

Come on lads!
On the other hand Ferguson is causing them to panic with his physicality and one take down/ lay off was superb

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
The speed with which Brighton are regaining possession when loosing the ball is typical of RDZs style - not giving Liv a chance to really get into the game - great stuff.
Sounds like we are playing really well. Just need a goal. But dare I say, our missing Belgian player has not been missed so far

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You can quote me on this, I don’t see Liverpool being that bad again in the second half. We have been excellent and they were horrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports