[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
There was nothing Dunk could do. Who made the crap pass that hit Barnes ?

Umm stay on your feet maybe. Make it hard for the attacker. Going to ground and he's out of the game. Read the straight ball over the top. Get goalside. Basically, everything other than what he did.

Webster with the crap pass. Got a nose bleed from us being so dominant and him laying a good ball out wide earlier.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Poor shot from Caiedo and March earlier. They are absolutely wanting at the back. We need to be more precise. They are still dangerous going forward so we need to sharpen up back there.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looked like Dunk to me on TV but our defence looks unusually fragile.

I'm just listening, not watching so not making any judgement myself. Cantor clearly thought Webster's bad pass that lead to Leicester having that chance was to blame. :shrug:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great first half, must be one of the best of the season so far. But as we've seen, they are dangerous and have quality up front.

3 points looks likely but you never know

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Can’t imagine it being too many more matches before Colwill takes over from Webster in the back three

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
It’s such an open game with both defences looking shaky.
We are struggling with a lack of pace at the back. Maybe bring Pervis on second half to add that pace although not sure who we’d sacrifice.
They are pressing McAllister and having some success.
At the back their keeper looks very fragile.
I’d like to see us tighten up even if it means we have slightly less going forward as I think we’ll still get chances.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Umm stay on your feet maybe. Make it hard for the attacker. Going to ground and he's out of the game. Read the straight ball over the top. Get goalside. Basically, everything other than what he did.

Webster with the crap pass. Got a nose bleed from us being so dominant and him laying a good ball out wide earlier.

AW does that 2 or 3 times a game. Was going to catch up with us at some point.
Hope Potter bangs both their heads together. Maybe too secure in their places

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports