Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
That's the beauty of a 5th season in the PL. We're more than capable of winning against anybody.

Looking forward to this one.

While we are capable of winning against anyone we have also shown we're capable of losing against anyone.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Horrendous traffic on the mill road park and ride bus. Left a huge queue behind. I wonder if we’ll have a 15 min delay to kick off.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wouldn't be surprised to see March right wing back. Just off to mill road, hope that queue has gone down :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Want pace on both wings today so hope for March at RWB as others say. Could be Moder though.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Well this is fun must do Sunday games more often. Who'd have thought with the bike ride, screwed trains, students starting at uni traffic would be this crap?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well this is fun must do Sunday games more often. Who'd have thought with the bike ride, screwed trains, students starting at uni traffic would be this crap?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Absolute bullshit that the club can't appeal to the league to move it to Monday evening, or didn't, if they could have (I'm not sure which). So so frustrating when this happens

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Horrendous traffic on the mill road park and ride bus. Left a huge queue behind. I wonder if we’ll have a 15 min delay to kick off.
Park amd ride bus broke down on the way back traffic down to one lane northbound ... good luck everyone [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Brighton XI: Sanchez, March, Duffy, Dunk, Veltman, Lallana, Bissouma, Cucurella, Trossard, Maupay, Welbeck.

Subs: Steele, Lamptey, Burn, Richards, Mwepu, Alzate, Mac Allister, Moder, Connolly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here