[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A bit of cloud and drizzle and a fairly warm temperature? I'm sure everyone will survive

Sneering machismo? Charming. Nobody was claiming anything severe. But the queue for the last game wasn't pleasant given Southern Rail's ineptitude and the sheer volume of queue jumpers and stewards doing nothing about it. Throw in a large part of that queue involving getting wet for a large part of the wait and it won't be much fun.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
So despite the weather warning and no doubt travel chaos I’m really looking forward to this and it’s a really big and special day for us as it’s my two sons first Albion match.

I can still vividly remember my first game over 32 years ago despite the fact it was an inglorious 2.1 defeat to Port Vale!

If that was the game where Gary Chivers got the Albion goal that was also my first game.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
These are a good team. Were loose.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not too bad at all.

703152AD-1FF6-41DB-9713-735263BC4150.png

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I'm remaining positive no matter the result, clearly as our beloved Chris would have doubtless quipped: these are indeed a good team... losing to them is no disgrace, and I'm sure we'll be competitive regardless of the outcome.

However... I still think we could do it, after all why not? 2-1.

Fingers crossed.

Albion

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Worried about our lack of defensive pace today.
Suspect it might be our undoing.
I reckon we will need to find a couple of goals to get a point out of it.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There’s a broken down park and ride bus on Falmer Hill westbound causing huge tailbacks on A27 west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Sneering machismo? Charming. Nobody was claiming anything severe. But the queue for the last game wasn't pleasant given Southern Rail's ineptitude and the sheer volume of queue jumpers and stewards doing nothing about it. Throw in a large part of that queue involving getting wet for a large part of the wait and it won't be much fun.

I’m sure your hair will be fine :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm remaining positive no matter the result, clearly as our beloved Chris would have doubtless quipped: these are indeed a good team... losing to them is no disgrace, and I'm sure we'll be competitive regardless of the outcome.

However... I still think we could do it, after all why not? 2-1.

Fingers crossed.

Albion

Blimey Kosh, next you’ll be eating parkin and drinking Yorkshire decaff tea with Swansman!!! :eek: :bhasign:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There’s a broken down park and ride bus on Falmer Hill westbound causing huge tailbacks on A27 west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol…it had to be today with all the other transport ‘issues’ ….at least there shouldn’t be many on it

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Traffic chaos in every direction !

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
First outing in the east upper today whilst my ST move application plays out due to general sales existing on the new seats. Looks like a decent view.

2-1 to the good guys

That's the beauty of a 5th season in the PL. We're more than capable of winning against anybody.

Looking forward to this one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
***Breaking News***

Lamptey was on the team bus.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Blimey Kosh, next you’ll be eating parkin and drinking Yorkshire decaff tea with Swansman!!! :eek: :bhasign:

If we ever shared a drink, I strongly suspect we'd be drinking out of goblets whilst eyeing each other suspiciously before things descended into a Last Kingdom circle drawing blood feud... Obviously I'd escape with an eventual showdown in the final episode, alas I'd have to die as I can't abide cheesy cliched happy endings.

That said, I remain confident we'll emerge victorious today.

I'm not sure why really, I just think we're due a 'result' against them.

Yes, it is time.

Destiny is all.

Last edited:

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
The team for today imo:
Sanchez
Veltman - Duffy- Dunk
Mwepu or Alzate - Biss - Lallana - Cucurella
Trossard
Welbeck - Maupay
Alzate could start depending on the fitness of Mwepu. I don't think March is not fit enough to start a match yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports