#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wells misses an open goal and hits the post

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Our brief climb up the table is beginning to look like the Dead Cat's Bounce (sorry Glasfryn) following the appointment of a new manager. I hope I'm wrong but it's hard to get excited about our prospects under Hughton right now. So much depends on pre-season and player arrivals and departures that we have to reserve judgement.

Right now the thought of Jones at the helm seems lovely. Imagine playing with some dedication. Fancy!

I can name a few dead cats that might have scored tonight ...............in off

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
All I can say is lucky we have'nt got a large stadium with 20,000 season tickets sold for next season! With no passion and no ambition same old sad situation! All the 1901 patrons have been sold a pup I wonder if they will be taking the bait next season?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Oh and some more Shit We can't score ffs!! punish:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Why do we always 'dink' it into the box. Smash it in at knee height every so often and hope someone (home or away) puts it in the back of the net. For such a small and physically weak team we don't play to our strengths

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here