Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
No ambition no ambition bloom and his cronies have sold us all down the river! Premiership ready **** off!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
New mission statement - One Club , No Ambition

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
So if they make it up and Rotherham pull something out of the bag, we really can't complain too much if we go down. I don't expect us to get another point so anything we do get will be a big bonus.

It could happen but they have 3 games away and Derby at home so it is unlikely but we will only stay up because there are 3 worse teams.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its as though 15 years of continuous progress have been eroded away this season and we're back to square one.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
FFS! Why do people call League 1, Division 1, its never been called Division 1, in fact, the Championship has been called Division 1, so technically you are saying this squad is good enough for the championship when you call League 1 Division 1. :moo:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A shame Kayal became anonymous in the second half. His sweet skills and surges I thought might give us some luck. Was there fear of another back spasm if he overdid it?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I'm guessing Ince will play on Saturday and we will play Kayal as the attacking midfielder. I also think Greer might make a return. I know he hasn't been in good form but we'll need his leadership at Wigan.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As this was probably our last chance to get a win, that was an intolerable performance. Something is very very wrong.
Tex now out as well.
We need Rotherham to get those 3 points deducted.

Yup - something is very wrong. The majority of those players tonight couldn't give a flying f**k about our football club and Hewton seems to be in a permanent state of indecisiveness, incorrect decisiveness and late decisiveness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here